What Small Loan Lenders Are Looking For In A Customer
August 26, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
Tired of having doors slammed into your face when you try to apply for a loan? Have you wasted time lining up at the bank, then endured their long process and list of requirements, only to be rejected at the last step?
You’re not alone. Banks have very strict criteria for loans, and they’re being even stricter in the post-COVID economy. It seems that the only people who meet their qualifications are those who have a high credit score, a high-paying job, and savings and assets—in other words, the people who don’t really need a loan, to begin with.
But what about the millions of Americans who need an emergency loan to get them through a tight spot? Where can they go?
Get Emergency Cash Through Small Loan Lenders
The big banks aren’t your only source for loans. You can approach small loan lenders to raise money for urgent emergency expenses. They have fewer requirements and a much shorter processing time. If you need money as soon as possible, they can help.
Some small loan lenders, like us at Fast Payday Loans, Inc., even give you the option to start the process online.
We understand that many people are busy with work and have long shifts that extend way past traditional office hours, so we try to make the process simple and convenient for anyone to get through.
What Do Small Loan Lenders Look For In A Customer?
You may be wondering if you qualify for a loan – and probably are bracing yourself to hear the long list of requirements, too! Put your mind at ease. For a payday cash advance, you only need to make sure you are 18 or older and bring in these things:
- Government-issued photo ID;
- Your most recent pay stub;
- A blank check from an active checking account in your name;
See how easy that is? Small loan lenders like to keep it simple, so more people can qualify for the loan. You can even come in if you have bad credit. We believe that loans should be more democratic: financial assistance should not be limited to those who have “stellar” credit histories.
That’s why it doesn’t matter if you have bad credit or have not been able to establish a credit history. We won’t require you to find someone who is willing to co-sign a loan, or provide some form of collateral.
And since we only ask for a pay stub rather than a formal letter of employment, you can get a loan even if you’re working a part-time job or a freelancing job.
What Is A Payday Cash Advance?
Just like the name implies, a payday cash advance lets you borrow money until your next paycheck comes in. It’s just like telling a friend, “Can you spot me some cash? I’ll pay it off when I get my salary.” Depending on your income, you can borrow up to $1000 with a payday cash advance.
Typical Payday Cash Advance Customers
Small loan lenders like us at Fast Payday Loans, Inc. have helped people with different backgrounds and needs. The thing about payday loans is you should only get them for emergency situations like:
- Your paycheck is late. This is common for freelancers or people who do contractual work like construction. There may be delays in check processing. And if an emergency pops up, this could be terrible.
- There is an unexpected expense. Maybe the truck you use for your job needs repairs, or you have to travel for an emergency and need to buy a plane ticket. Even if you’re usually good for each month, these unusual expenses can really hit the budget.
- They need the money right away. Sometimes, time is of the essence, and you can’t afford to go through a long process. If you need to pay late utility bills, then you only have 1 or 2 days to get cash.
Best Small Loan Lenders For Payday Cash Advance
There’s a reason why we call them quick payday loans; our entire business is focused on making sure that you get a payday loan in the fastest, most efficient way. Here’s what you do:
- Fill out the online form on the website. It’s really short and all information is confidential. We just use it to contact you and discuss our process.
- Wait for a loan representative from the nearest Florida location to give you a call. He or she will help explain the payday cash advance and answer any questions you have.
- After the call, go to the nearest Florida payday loan. Remember to bring your ID, your most recent pay stub, and a blank check from an active checking account in your name.
- A representative will verify your items and guide you through the rest of the process. If you get approved, you get the money the same day!
Get Your Emergency Cash Now With Small Loan Lenders
Financial emergencies can happen to anyone, and we small loan lenders are here to help. With our simple requirements and process, you can get a payday loan in just one or two days. Visit our website for more information and fill out our online form to get started.