3 Questions to Ask Before Getting a Payday Loan
Have you ever sat on your phone after an emergency, scrolling through your fast loan options while feeling stressed and confused? If this sounds familiar, don't worry. You're not alone. Many people find themselves at one point or another struggling to afford a surprise expense, it's easy to feel bombarded. This is especially true with the cost of living always on the rise and the other bills that we accumulate in our day-to-day lives. In your research, you've probably stumbled across an option referred to as payday loans and now you may be wondering what a payday loan is.
What is a Payday Loan?
Payday loans are a short-term loan option that is designed to allow you access to a larger sum of money without the stress and hassle of applying for traditional bank loans or credit cards. They're one of the fastest ways to get loans, with many receiving funds on the same day. Now you know what a payday loan is, here are three questions you should ask yourself when considering this fast loan option.
1. How Much Money Do I Need?
Whatever financial conundrum you’re trying to get away from, it’s important to know how much money you need access to. The best way to accomplish this is to conduct your own research regarding what your intended payday loan purpose might cost you. Here's some information to get you started:
- Home Repairs: If your home has sustained damage at the hands of a natural disaster or accident, you could start by researching the cost of the repair materials and the labor. Trying to anticipate every contingency is a great way to get an idea for how much you'll need.
- Medical Bills: Did you know that the most common reason for someone filing for bankruptcy in the United States is due to the high cost of medical bills? The average cost for healthcare in 2017 worked out to be $3,200 per person. Luckily, bills are often easy to plan for because the amount is fixed and, even if you're slapped with surprise bills after the fact, payday loans can offer you quick money.
- Prevention: Do you need to prepare your home for an upcoming storm? Price out some new windows and look up some of the best ways to bolster your property to come up with an amount that will suit your needs.
In the state of Florida, you can qualify for up to $1,000 with payday loans, which can go a long way in the categories of repairs, bills, or prevention.
2. What Loan Options Do I Have?
When considering potential options during a crisis, there are different loan choices out there that are meant to help you when you need it the most. Some of these options include:
- Personal Loans: Personal loans are a very versatile loan type; however, they are dependent upon credit score. You can't qualify for these loans with low or poor credit, and many lenders will deny even average credit scores. Personal loans can take a while to be approved for, however, which can ruin the purpose of searching for a fast loan option.
- Low-Interest Credit Cards: Low-interest credit cards often come with a 0% APR introductory period, but beware! These intro periods aren't permanent and any money that you fail to repay at the end of the period can and will begin to accrue interest. It's also easy to start charging the credit card - once you start, it's hard to stop!
- You Can Borrow Money from Family and Friends: While potentially embarrassing, if your inner circle has the money to spare, you can avoid high-interest rates and rely on a repayment plan that is specific to you and your needs.
- Payday Loans: Payday loans are an option when all other options fail as you can apply, be approved, and receive funds on the same day. The best part of these loans? They aren’t dependent on your credit score. We welcome all forms of credit, good, bad, or nonexistent.
3. What Will I Need to Supply to Qualify?
Applying and qualifying for a loan in the state of Florida is easier than ever, thanks to the innovative Fast Payday Loans, Inc. process, which allows you to begin your application online from the comfort of your own home. Once submitted, a representative will contact you to set up a meeting at your closest store location, at a time that is most convenient for you and your schedule. During this meeting, you'll be asked to provide the following things:
- A blank check from a checking account in your name
- Your most recent paystub as proof of steady income
- A driver's license or state-issued I.D.
During the meeting with the representative, you'll find out how much money you'll receive with the maximum being $1,000, which can go a long way when you're trying to sort through your financial emergency!
Before you make any financial decision in your life, it's important to understand how the process works and what it can do for you. Regardless of whether or not you need money for preventative measures or to handle a large cost, payday loan near me is a fast loan option that allows you access to cash quickly. We understand that when you are in a bind you need money immediately, which is why we've streamlined the process to make it as quick as possible and easy for you to receive the help you need. Let Fast Payday Loans, Inc. work hard so you don't have to. Apply today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.