What To Know Before You Get A Payday Loan In West Palm
From understanding that your credit score doesn't matter to never borrowing more than you need, there are plenty of things to know before getting a payday loan in West Palm. After all, you should never enter another financial obligation without considering all the risks and potential rewards.
So, with that in mind, this article explores everything you need to know to make an educated decision about a payday loan in West Palm.
5 Things To Know Before Getting A Payday Loan in West Palm
1. Your Credit Score Doesn't Matter
Have you ever tried to apply for traditional bank loans? If so, you'll understand that your credit score plays a prominent role in whether they approve your application.
But that changes with a payday loan.
You can qualify for the loan with bad credit because we use other metrics to determine affordability.
Do You Really Have A Bad Credit Score?
That said, you may not even have a bad credit score. You'd be surprised by how many people believe they have a poor rating but actually hold a fair to good score.
Take a look at the FICO and VantageScore rating system below to find out:
The FICO Scoring System
- 300 to 579 is considered a poor credit rating
- 580 to 669 is considered a fair credit rating
- 670 to 739 is considered a good credit rating
- 740 to 799 is considered a very good credit rating
- 800 to 850 is considered an exceptional credit rating
The VantageScore Scoring System
- 300 to 499 is considered a very poor credit rating
- 500 to 600 is considered a poor credit rating
- 601 to 660 is considered a fair credit rating
- 661 to 780 is considered a good credit rating
- 781 to 850 is considered an excellent credit rating
While this information is good to know (knowledge is power after all!), remember: payday loans do not require credit checks for approval. Anyone can apply whether they have good, bad, or nonexistent credit.
2. The Process Takes Just Half An Hour
Another thing to note before getting a payday loan in West Palm is the ultra-quick process. Our in-person part takes just half an hour, and the initial inquiry form only requires five minutes of your time, allowing you to get the money you need in as little as 24 hours.
Here's how it works:
- Complete the online form found on this website.
- Wait for one of our loan associates from your closest West Palm payday loan storefront to give you a call. They'll tell you about the process, answer any questions, and ensure you have the required items.
- Take the necessary documents to that location.
- When you arrive, one of our expert loan associates will verify your items to confirm whether you can receive the loan.
- If you are happy with the amount you can borrow, finish the simple paperwork with the help of the loan representative.
- Finally, receive the money you need on the same or the very next bank business day.
3. You Need Three Things To Gain Approval
You don't need to collate mountains of paperwork to get your hands on a payday loan in West Palm. In fact, we just require the following three items:
- Government-issued identification — Most of our customers choose to use their driver's license to satisfy this requirement. However, feel free to use any of the following valid (i.e., not expired) identification types:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America non-driver's ID card
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America military dependent's ID card
- A United States of America military ID card
- Most recent pay stub — Your most recent pay stub lets us confirm your affordability. The more you earn, the more you can borrow with a payday loan. Our lending limits run between $100 and $1,000.
- Blank check — Please make sure the blank check comes from an active checking account open in your name. We can't offer a loan using a check from somebody else's bank account.
4. Never Borrow More Than You Need
People run the risk of borrowing more than they need when getting a payday loan in Florida, and we don't want you to fall into this trap. It can be a dangerous cycle of never-ending debt otherwise.
To avoid this disastrous consequence, spend the time calculating the cost of fixing your emergency. Then, apply for the exact amount. The extra effort is worth it in the end.
5. Always Borrow From Regulated Providers
Finally, you need to ensure the payday lender holds the relevant state licenses, like us. Without the required permits, you aren't protected by Florida law. The trick? Always do your research.
Get A Payday Loan In West Palm Now!
If you’re considering getting a payday loan, you must have an emergency that needs funding right away. You now have all the information you need to get the payday loan in West Palm you require. Complete our secure inquiry form right away to start the process.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.