How Expensive Is An Emergency Room Visit And How Can I Pay For It?
Around 140 million visits are made to the emergency room annually in the USA. A payday check advance may be a convenient option to help an individual pay for an expensive emergency room visit.
People head to the emergency room every day, around the clock, for everything from chest pain to trauma from a car accident. Overpriced supplies and fees can run your bill to a point where you wonder how you’ll be able to pay for your visit.
What’s even worse is that many people refuse to go to the emergency room, fearing they won’t be able to pay the expensive fees. Thankfully, Fast Payday Loans, Inc. of Florida offers a straightforward option to apply for emergency money. Keep reading to discover how a payday check advance can help fund an expensive visit to the hospital.
How Can I Pay For An Expensive ER Visit?
Why Does It Cost So Much To Go To The Emergency Room?
It’s no secret that an expensive emergency room visit can set you back several hundreds to several thousands of dollars.
The average cost of an ER visit is around $2,200. Of course, if your visit results in surgery or hospitalization, the amount can be much higher.
Regarding the individual services, here are a few costs that can add up.
- Facility fees - These are fees that every visitor pays. They can vary widely from one hospital to the next. They are sometimes figured into other costs but occasionally separate.
- Doctors’ fees - ER doctors aren’t necessarily part of the hospital, so even if it is in-network for you, the doctors themselves might not be. They are usually in the group that charges a flat rate apart from the hospital’s fees. And that’s not to mention trauma team fees, which can be astronomical.
- Tests and labs -There are countless tests a doctor may choose to run, including a pregnancy test, CT scan, ultrasound, bloodwork (CBC), and electrocardiogram (EKG).
- Medications and treatments - Emergency rooms do everything from giving out ibuprofen to suturing wounds and setting broken bones.
Whether you have insurance or not, you could be left with an unexpected ER bill of $2,000, $10,000, or even higher — and no idea how you’ll pay for it.
How To Pay For An ER Visit
An ER visit is usually an unexpected cost. Unless you have special savings for medical emergencies, you could be left with no way to pay a mountainous bill. Don’t panic, though. Here are a few ways to pay for your expensive emergency room visit:
- Negotiate your bill - Before you ever start paying, you can call the hospital and try to lower the total of your visit. You can also hire an advocate to do this for you. You can also negotiate the payoff of your ER bill if you only have a small amount to pay.
- Payment plan through the hospital - Most hospitals are happy to help by setting up manageable monthly payments for anyone with a large bill.
- Short-term loan -If you’re looking for an external source to pay emergency room fees, a payday check advance can provide up to $1,000 for any emergency medical cost. A payday check advance is paid off with your next paycheck, so you will know that the bill is completely taken care of, and so is your loan.
How Can Fast Payday Loans, Inc. Help With A Medical Emergency?
Florida sees more emergency room costs than any other state. As a lender with locations all over Florida, we can confidently say there’s no reason to ruin your credit over medical debt.
If you need a way to pay for an expensive emergency room visit, a paycheck advance could help. Fast Payday Loans, Inc. of Florida can fund your loan quickly, so you don’t have to wonder how you’ll pay any unexpected medical costs. Most of our borrowers receive their emergency money on the day they apply or the following business day.
Start The Payday Check Advance Process Today!
To get started, fill out our simple online inquiry form on our website. If you’ve incurred an expensive emergency room visit or some other unexpected medical cost, we can help.
It will guide you to the most convenient office to your home address, where you can submit your information and officially apply for the cash you need. You’ll need the required items to apply:
- A blank check from an active checking in your name
- A driver’s license or a government-issued ID
- Your most recent pay stub to be eligible.
- Applicants must also be 18 or older to apply
You could find out if you are approved for payday cash in just 30 minutes to pay for treatment and medication from the ER. If you’re facing a medical emergency and need fast cash for your urgent needs, fill out our online inquiry form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.