5 Things To Do Before Applying For Cash Advance Payday Loans
May 20, 2021 | June Mckaig
If you're considering getting a cash advance payday loan, there are a few important things you need to know and do beforehand. While the process for cash advance payday loans is designed to be as quick and painless as it can be, you can't exactly speed through it without paying attention to the details. Besides, preparation is always the key to success. So, here is where to start.
What Are Cash Advance Payday Loans?
Cash advance payday loans are a form of secured loans that uses your upcoming paycheck as collateral to provide you with instant cash. In most cases, borrowers can get their money within 24 hours of being approved.
In simple words, cash advance payday loans provide solutions to money emergencies without wrecking your credit in the process. You don't even get a hard inquiry on your report. In fact, you can get approved for as much as $1,000 if you meet some basic qualifications. That's still true even if your credit score is below 500.
When Might I Need Cash Advance Payday Loans?
There are some clear reasons why you might need cash advance payday loans. And while you should not get a loan for any and everything, life can be hard to predict. So even the most frugal person can sometimes run into trouble. Cash flow issues generally stem from one of these three things:
- Reductions in Income - When work lays us off or cuts our pay, it affects every single detail of our lives. And after only a short time, we may begin falling behind on important bills and large debts. That, in turn, can make it even harder to find help.
- Unexpected Travel - When there's a crucial business meeting, a family emergency, or a funeral, we want to be present. But that's hard to do when your bank account is empty until payday. So, cash advance payday loans can help you there.
- Illness or Injury - When you get sick or hurt, you may lose your ability to make a living. The cost of medical treatment might also put a dent in your budget, making it even more difficult to pay the bills on time each month.
Do These 5 Things To Prepare For Cash Advance Payday Loans
If you are considering getting cash advance payday loans, be sure to do these 5 things first:
1. Make A Rigid Budget to Track Spending
This way, you can build up your ability to cover any sudden expenses in the future. Plus, keeping a budget can help you stay on track and avoid paying late fees on your recurring debts.
2. Determine How Much Money You Need
After looking at your budget, try to figure out how much extra cash is required to make ends meet. Then, determine where you'll spend your loan funds first.
3. Gather Your Most Recent Pay Stubs
You'll need to prove that you earn some type of income to get qualified for advance payday loans in most states, including Florida. So, find your pay stubs ahead of time.
4. Decide How You Want to Apply
There's more than one way to apply for a payday loan. Either head to a Florida payday loan location near you to handle things in person or call on the phone. You can even submit an online form.
5. Start As Early As Possible
If you begin the process early enough in the day and/or week, you don't have to worry about inconvenient delays due to bank closures when it's time to get paid.
NOTE: You must be at least 18 years old to qualify for this type of loan.
How to Get Cash Advance Payday Loans in Florida
Getting the cash you need right away is easy, especially if you apply with Fast Payday Loans, Inc. Here is all you need to do to have a chance at getting qualified for an advance by the end of the day:
Step 1: Apply Online or Over The Phone
Go to the Fast Payday Loans, Inc. website to fill out a quick intake form. You can also call instead of using the online form. An agent will then contact you within 30 minutes to set up an appointment to complete the process. Usually, this can all be done on the same day.
Step 2: Have The Required Information Ready
However you apply, here's what you'll need to get approved:
- Your driver's license or a government-issued photo ID.
- Your most recent pay stub from work.
- A blank check from an active checking account in your name.
Before signing the contract, be sure to ask any questions you may have. If you are approved, expect to get the cash in your bank within 24 hours.
Preparing Yourself to Get Cash Advance Payday Loans Is Easy
There are only a few things to do before applying for cash advance payday loans. Not only to prepare for the loan process itself, but to better position yourself for good usage of the funds you may get. Follow our tips and apply for the fast payday loan you need today!